WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

null [url=http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Eddie-Ro

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> WELKOM
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-02-2019 03:41:13    Onderwerp: null [url=http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Eddie-Ro Reageren met citaat

null Eddie Robinson Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied. Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Bob-Feller-Kids-Jersey/ . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St.DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. Brandon Guyer Jersey . He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," MMorales said. Michael Brantley Jersey. "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> WELKOM Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: