WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

High school life is

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-04-2020 04:03:20    Onderwerp: High school life is Reageren met citaat

High school life is stressful in many people's minds, because high school is the first step to make everyone achieve their dreams, and it is an important starting point. I was just full of fear of high school. Until now, I really feel how wonderful life in high school is. In the blue sky, blossoming white clouds, the winter sun looks particularly bright. "Class 8, you are the strongest in class 8!" A burst of shouts came from the basketball court. It turns out that today is the eighth and sixth-class basketball games. "The players are on the court." The squad leader shouted, and saw our eight-squad team members walked into the center of the court "intimidatingly", "hostile" to each other. "It must be wonderful this time. Class 8 is very powerful for playing basketball. I don't know if we can win Class 6." "Is Class 6 very strong?" "Well, it's pretty tough. Look at the fat one is Class 6 Jiang Liqi. It ��s the former lieutenant colonel team. ��The two people standing beside me said. With the sound of "hush", the whistle sounded and the ball was served. I saw Wang Yuxuan, the main player of our class, grab the ball, dribble it to the basket, and then passed the ball to Liu Chao, the main shoter of our class. Enter! At the beginning, our class was ahead, the players played more vigorously, and the students shouted more and more vigorously off the field. "Look, Jiang Liqi dribble the ball," a classmate shouted. I saw that Jiang Liqi quickly turned his huge body, blocking our class defender Zhou Xin from grabbing the ball, I saw Jiang Liqi raised the ball to shoot and scored! "It seems that this game is really exciting. Class 6 and Class 8 are too powerful." The person next to them said. "Look!" My attention returned to the court. Dai Bingqing, who was newly transferred from Class 6, and Lu Jiabin, our small forward, grabbed the ball. Lu Jiabin pushed the ball in the hand of Dai Bingqing to the ground. Our center forward Fu Tui Hua took a cheap one and directly got the ball. Because of the tight "blockade" on all sides and the crisis, he had to let the ball go. He threw the ball to small forward Liu Chao. Liu Chao saw the situation was not good and passed the ball to the power forward. Wang Yuxuan, Wang Yuxuan was seen too tightly, and then passed the ball to small forward Lu Jiabin, Lu Jiabin could not put the ball into the rim, and passed the ball directly to defender Zhou Xin. Zhou Xin who took the ball looked around and stood Outside the three-point line, he took a jump and shot directly. When the ball was in mid-air, there were only a few basketball shoes and the sound of Zhou Xin jumping and throwing the ball. We looked at the basketball intently, only to see the footsteps of Zhou Xin jumping, a hollow three-pointer, and entered! The whole hall was suddenly noisy, we shouted: "Good shot Marlboro Cigarettes, Zhou Xinshuai was stupefied, too strong Cheap Cigarettes." The game continued in a blink of an eye. Only a whistle was heard and the timeout was. Although this is the case, we are still very happy, because this game is playing very hard. Looking at the players, it is already sweating. Jiang Liqi walked to Wang Yuxuan and patted him on the shoulder and said: "Little Wang, follow along, you are still very tender. "With a burst of laughter, the high school life is over after the game is so exciting, so colorful and endless fun
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
nancybauman

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-07-2022 12:00:58    Onderwerp: Re: High school life is Reageren met citaat

As for me, high school life was very difficult. I couldn't handle all the tasks I have so I needed to use additional help. The only good thing is that I have found this website https://topthesis.com/write-my-memo-service.html where I ordered big parts of my assignments. Frankly speaking, I don't imagine studying without them.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: