WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

How to Divorce a Narcissist Woman?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Niels Dagg

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-05-2022 14:46:39    Onderwerp: How to Divorce a Narcissist Woman? Reageren met citaat

Actually, I write this post after the divorce in order to suggest some tips I learned from this article: https://onlinedivorcer.com/blog/how-to-divorce-a-narcissist-and-win

So, what is a narcissist person? These people have a lack of empathy for others, an inflated sense of importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, as well as perpetually troubled relationships. That all led our relationship to end. From the beginning, I didn't know my ex was a narcissist but it's not a character that could be hidden for a long time.

As for divorce itself, there was a lot of paperwork you need when filling out the forms or working with your lawyer. When leaving a narcissist, you will want to get these all ready as soon as possible. Doing so prevents them from hiding assets, manipulating you, or shifting ownerships. Remember – the narcissist wants the control, and they don't care if they destroy you emotionally or financially.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: