WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ceal my thoughts. Think about my life,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2020 08:08:19    Onderwerp: ceal my thoughts. Think about my life, Reageren met citaat

veryone has their own fairy tale weaving, but the reality is full of ups and downs. Difficulties have blocked the way back and we have no choice. The parents of Liz, a girl living in New York, are drug addicts. The mother's mental illness can only be replaced with helplessness again and again. Liz knew that her mother loved her. Every expression and every word of her mother was full of love. No resentment, no hate, she just accepted everything silently and silently. She loves her father Newport Cigarettes Coupons, her mother, but nevertheless. Later, his parents were arrested for taking drugs. Liz had to live in grandpa's house. Although Liz, who lived in Grandpa's house, was so obedient, she was still hated. Grandpa only saw Liz as a burden on his life. The day when he was expelled still came. Grandpa said coldly, "Let's go! I'm forced to live by helplessness. Liz reluctantly shuttles with her partners to find food in each trash can Marlboro Cigarettes. Sometimes she stops to beg, even to the supermarket Stealing and stealing ... Is this really going on? Who wants it? Who will be willing! Liz's heart calls and shouts again and again: "No! I want to change myself! I want to go to the best place. "In order to study, she found her father in the shelter. And weaved a kind-hearted lie with her father in front of the principal: He was obviously homeless, but said that his home was far from school. So the principal was also eager to go to school Her child was deeply moved by her efforts to come to school. She chose to fight hard and be at the crossroads of her life to be the master of her own life! Her unchanging desire became a driving force for progress. Liz learned nine lessons a day. She I accidentally hit the wall because she was walking and reading. After class, everyone was playing games, but Liz was still in her seat. That was because she was studying. Liz's school was a relief school. So the students did not have textbooks, but rolled papers that were issued temporarily. But Liss got a set of textbooks. Because she studied hard and learned late at night in the library, she was the first place in the school for each exam. The headmaster was deeply moved. Finally, it took only two years to finish the four-year book. The impossible dream was realized as she wished! Harvard, a door called a miracle opened for her. She has no She has no hate, she is optimistic. She appreciates the difficulties to hone herself, she appreciates the society for giving her a chance. Such a lovely girl is pathetic, but has she given up. Facing the difficulties, it is my immersive words , I will choose to give up. Who would choose to work hard like the girl Liz? Now we are too lacking in hard work, we have too many sunny days in our lives, Liz's life is very different from ours! Of course! We are not short of stormy days and even thunder and lightning. But compared with the deep and hot life of Liz Newport Cigarettes, we are still too lucky and happy! However, what kind of use do our children, or even us, face when they face ups and downs? To deal with the attitude of life? Putting down the book in my hand, I can't help but conceal my thoughts. Think about my life, think about Liz's life, God has given us too much too much ... as the saying goes, but It's the truth: How can I see a rainbow without seeing wind and rain? Really, life is grassy, ??and we cannot escape the burning of wildfires, so why don't we come again without spring wind?
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: