WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

hardship or hardship I fa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2020 08:07:48    Onderwerp: hardship or hardship I fa Reageren met citaat

Yun Chang" is the work of Qin Wenjun. During the holiday, I had the honor to read and appreciate the book "Shang Yun". It can be said that it was an excellent spiritual baptism. The characters in the book are lifelike, like our friendly neighbors and our close friends. Elegant and elegant mother-in-law, grand mother-in-law, gentle and tender mother-in-law, uncle's naughty and manly younger brother Zhou Wenjiao, her aunt's home must be a perfect cousin Mao Mao ------ Yunjiang of Dujiangyan The people in the family, however, walked into my heart one by one Newport 100S, prompting me to think and excite me, making me unforgettable for a long time. On the day when the mother-in-law was 95 years old, Zhou Tianjiao broke the mother-in-law's beloved flowerpot, which had been a disappointment, but her uncle had been slow to return. Who would have expected it? When he finally returned, he suddenly became a thief. A melancholic cloud is covering everyone's hearts, a sudden catastrophe has come, and the most severe earthquake in history has encountered a critical threat to life. Teacher Xie just wanted to rescue Yun Sang and Xinxin, but ignored personal comfort. , Leaving the hope of life to others. When Yun Sang woke up from a coma, she found herself trapped in the rubble, and the story that Teacher Xie was flattened moved me to tears, and there was a heavy sorrow and pain in her heart. She gave herself away as a teacher His feat was a tribute, and he gave his precious life to save people but gave up the happiness of his family and wept with tears, and he was more proud and proud of him and his family. It is not difficult for a person to do something good for others, but it is not easy to choose his own death for the lives of others. Remembering that there are so many selfish and even self-interested people in daily life, and the tragedy of passers-by who have seen innocent victims on the streets because of unassisted help, often hurt in their hearts. Our society needs more teachers Xie, and each of us should be teachers Xie, so as not to damage our image and build a truly harmonious society, isn't Yun Sang in a situation where she is trapped, Take the initiative to help and comfort the heart; Sun Yuzhi can also take the initiative to save his partner when he is injured; Maomao had his left leg amputated under local anesthesia, and no tears were dropped during the operation ... Helping one's heart and not being in danger during a disaster is a great spiritual force for man to overcome nature and disaster Newport Cigarettes. Compared with them, we should feel deeply guilty. We live in a carefree environment, but often we do not know how to cherish, but complain that the conditions are not as good as others, but we cannot stand a difficult test. When we encounter a little difficulty in life, we want the care of our parents and the help of others. When others are in trouble, we often turn a blind eye to it. Think about these brave and selfless people before the disaster. Do we not feel ashamed and feel complacent? The story of "Shang Yun" teaches me to stand up and face up bravely, no matter what kind of hardship or hardship I face. It also educates me that to be useful to others Online Cigarettes, we must start with the little things in front of us, and have a golden heart dedicated to others. I can't just think about myself and feel comfortable all day. Everyone has to work hard to become a strong person
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: