WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

t about it for a long time. She fi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-12-2019 03:13:55    Onderwerp: t about it for a long time. She fi Reageren met citaat

Dante once said, "Follow your stars forever, the ugly duckling can also become a white swan. As long as you stick to the stars of your dreams, your dreams will come true this winter holiday. I read a book-" The Birth of a Legend. " Mainly tells the story of the dream of world ball king Bailey when he was a kid. Bailey's dream is to become a professional player. Because his family is poor, at the age of 9, he had to learn while subsidizing his shoes to others. He often kept secret from his parents , And playing with his friends with a ball wrapped in clothes, he was often scolded by his parents, but he didn't care about this day, Bailey asked his friends to play football wrapped in clothes on the football field. He has a good skill It was seen by an old gentleman from a professional football school. The old man suddenly met Little Bailey, and sent his parents an admission notice to the football school. Unexpectedly, the mother saw the admission notice and Unhappy, she thought there was no future in playing football. So she refused the old man's good intentions. Since then Marlboro Red, Bailey went to the hospital to work with his dad every day. Although he was tired, as long as he had one At some free time, Bailey kicked the fruit in the orchard alone with the fruits on the ground. Mom saw it silently. Until Bailey was 15 years old, Mom picked up the dusty offer again She thought about it for a long time. She finally promised to send Bailey to a professional football school. After unremitting efforts, Bailey entered the national team and contributed to Brazil's World Cup title. He also became a world-class king. Created legend after legend. Everyone has their own dreams, but I am afraid that few people can persist in the end. Many people will give up when they encounter a little setback, and they will not follow this path. I still often I saw on TV that some people encountered frustration in the pursuit of their dreams, and jumped off the building and committed suicide without reading the pressure Marlboro Gold. After reading this book, I knew that I should learn from Bailey. In the pursuit of dreams, it is inevitable Difficulties will be encountered. Whenever this time, be as persistent as Bailey and be brave to move forward. If you do n��t work hard, you will become a fantasy. The only thing that can break the fantasy is to work hard mokingusacigarettes.com. The dream of the earth, every small seedling has the dream of growing into a big tree, every butterfly has the dream of flying from a cocoon ... So, it is impossible to achieve the dream without effort life
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: