WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ly understand why hum

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-12-2019 09:48:05    Onderwerp: ly understand why hum Reageren met citaat

In the early spring, the breeze was light and the morning light was light. The sunshine is pouring down on the earth, soaking up the branches. Can't help but chant "Smell your clothes for wet apricot rain and blow the willow wind." Strolling on Mo, there are ten miles of fragrant dust near the lake. Spring scenery. In the past, I went to Yangli, Yiliu Yiyi. Strolling on the street, looking at the green grass, it gave birth to a little elegance and tranquility. A closer look, but nothing. The grass color looks close but nothing. Walking on the street, flowers bloom, bee flying butterfly dance, March style is full of charm. The flowers on Mo are all unknown wildflowers Cheap Cigarettes, clustered together in clusters. Although it is some unknown wildflowers, it still has the quietness of plum, the clearness of lotus, and the pride of peony, but it has only the unique wild strength than them. In the chilly morning breeze of spring Marlboro Cigarettes, the first rays of dawn sprinkled on the ground and the flowers on Mo, and they bloomed against the wind, shaking their petite bodies and opening their own beauty. The flowers on Mo are the earliest to bloom and the latest to fail, showing their tenacious vitality. This may be the wild energy I just said. The flowers blooming on Mo indicate the coming of spring, heralding a new beginning, a new cycle. Looking up at the clear blue sky and white clouds. I was in the middle of the sea of ??flowers, watching Mo Shanghua bloom, watching bee butterflies shuttle Mo Mo flower. Close your eyes, smell the flowers bloom, and listen to the voice of the world. You can hear the sound of flowers, the sound of butterflies flying, and the sound of falling sun. Moshang flowers and butterflies fly, Jiangshan is still different. I gently stroked the tender flowers on Mo, so quiet and so beautiful. Can't help but sigh, after all, such a beautiful flower is going to fail. Good things are always short-lived, just cherish them. The same is true in life, from ignorant teenagers to vigorous youth to aging seniors. This life is very fast, but it is also very beautiful. As long as the process is done well, it will come slowly. I finally understand how many poets have lamented the scenery since ancient times Marlboro Red, and finally understand why humans have only been interested in beauty since ancient times. Moshang flowers bloom, return to nature, let our hearts slowly open in the tranquility of Moshang. Return to nature, feel the beauty of Mo Shang, feel the beauty of the soul
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: