WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

My journey to my path

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-08-2019 03:03:16    Onderwerp: My journey to my path Reageren met citaat

My journey to my path Everyone who grows up in a small county town will have a dream about a big city. Compared with the stagnation of the small county, the big city is obviously full of order and prosperity, full of desires, and full of hope. Young people are looking for hope, realizing their dreams, or relying on the hard work of ten years of hard work to squeeze the wooden bridge, or relying on the hard work of both hands to earn hardships Marlboro Lights, leaving the county towns one after another, heading for the big city, I am a life. Young people in small county towns in big cities. Commonly known as the countryman. The way I left the town was enough to make my parents proud because I crossed the wooden bridge with a score of nearly 630. I remember that after the June results, there were three cities and three universities in front of me. Beijing, China University of Political Science and Law; Shanghai, East China Normal University; Guangzhou, Zhongshan University. My parents instilled in my childhood the dream of going to Beijing to study at university, but when this dream was close at hand, I turned my back on it and finally chose Shanghai. Parents are puzzled, even complaining, angry, and have not changed my determination. Beijing is the capital, what about it? Shanghai, but the ten miles of the field. Since then, my dreams, and my parents' expectations, are not on the line. There are many normal universities in China referred to as China Normal University, but only one of them belongs to me. East China Normal University. When I first entered the university, the most heard sentence was "Love in China Normal University." Indeed, the campus has a beautiful environment, flowing water, pavilions, pavilions, everywhere, paintings and pens; plus the advantages of being a normal university, beautiful women like clouds, naturally, all kinds of talents. But this university is not only a beautiful coat, she has the most library in Shanghai, has a very strong academic tradition and atmosphere, and many wise and wise teachers. And all this, when I left her, I began to miss. When people are young, they always do. When you have something worth cherishing, you don't always feel that the things in your hands are precious Newport 100S, until you lose, you will regret it. If you lose more things, you will regret more times, you will reminisce, you will reflect, you will learn the lesson, you will know how to grow. Yes, young people have to grow up, they are always inevitable, and they will inevitably encounter bumps. At that time, I didn't know how to cherish it. It was actually a verb. I don't cherish the vast collection of books in the library, I have set countless borrowing plans, but I still can't finish the original borrowed one Parliament Cigarettes. I don't cherish the learning environment of ink and ink on campus. I have passed the study room for countless times but never took a book to sit inside. I don't cherish the opportunity to listen to the teacher's teachings in the classroom, and stare at the teacher for many times to go to sleep or sleep. I also told myself that when I was a teenager, I always waited until the flowers fell, and I had already passed another year. This year, I graduated. The sunny days of the university are gone. Stepping out from the cherry river, the bluestone on the sole of the foot gradually replaced with mosaic tiles, and the water on the river bank spread into a listless green plant in the air-conditioned room. Because there are no outstanding achievements in the university, the process of finding a job is not going well. My first job was to apply for a visa for a European tour at a travel agency. The daily task was to translate Chinese certificates such as ID cards and real estate certificates for countless Chinese people into English and French, and then travel to travel agencies and visa centers. Walk through the Waibaidu Bridge in Shanghai at a temperature of nearly 40�� and cross the big cities. It seems to be busy, but it is awkward.
I thought, Grandpa didn't want me to stay in Shanghai, so he wanted to call me home, but he didn't wait for me. I cried in front of Grandpa, tears blurred my eyes, and blocked my nose. In this winter, I really realized what it feels like to cry. The sky is very cold, the pressure is pressed, and the snow is still floating. I was kneeling in front of the spirit, and the kind of emptyness in my work at the travel agency was completely lost by the death of my grandfather. At this point, I suddenly realized that it is more important than the future. However, my mom told me that I should not go too far. When I was looking for a job near my home, my mother refused me. She always thought that I should go to Beijing and go to a big city to be worthy of my four years in Shanghai. After I thought about it, although my grandfather��s death was very big to me, my heart still had a flying ideal. There is always a balance between achievement and family. In the end, when spring came, I came to Guangzhou in the direction of the
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Cigarettes Online
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> CLUBRITTEN Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: