WTC De Kroem Foerce WTC De Kroem Foerce
Forum van WTC De Kroem Foerce

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

TORONTO - Kory Sheets, who ran for 148 yards and a touchdown

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> FUN-CORNER
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 06:49:14    Onderwerp: TORONTO - Kory Sheets, who ran for 148 yards and a touchdown Reageren met citaat

TORONTO - Kory Sheets, who ran for 148 yards and a touchdown to lead the Saskatchewan Roughriders past the B. Nike Air Max 270 Nederland .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. He has been named the leagues offensive player of the week three times this year. Montreal Alouettes linebacker Chip Cox is the top defensive player. Cox had six tackles, another tackle on special teams, and two sacks in a 36-5 win over Hamilton. Calgary running back Jon Cornish was named the top Canadian for the third straight week and sixth time this season. He ran for 145 yards on 19 carries in a 27-13 win over Edmonton. Cornish leads the CFL in rushing with 1,690 yards. Montreal kick-returner Bo Bowling is the top special-teams player. Bowling registered 118 yards on five punt returns in the Alouettes victory over Hamilton and also had two catches for 23 yards. Air Max 270 Goedkoop .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Nike Air Max 270 Online Bestellen . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. http://www.airmax270nederland.com/ . New York (16-9-Cool took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Masters champion Adam Scott was feeling ill when he arrived at Bay Hill. One majestic round with the putter Thursday made him feel a lot better. Scott made five putts from about 20 feet or longer, two of them for eagle and one of them from off the green for birdie, and matched the course record with a 10-under 62 to build a three-shot lead in the Arnold Palmer Invitational. The conditions were close to perfect. So was his work on the greens. "I made a lot of putts today, and a lot of putts from considerable length," Scott said. "I hit a lot of nice shots, too, but it wasnt like I was hitting it 4 feet. I had a round like this in Australia at the end of last year -- in the first six holes, I didnt hit it outside 5 feet. Theres a lot of different ways to get the ball in the hole. But its good for the confidence. Its what I wanted. I sat in here yesterday and said Id like to make some birdies and build the confidence. And today is a good start to that." Ryo Ishikawa, who uses Bay Hill as his home course on the East Coast, birdied the 18th for a 65. John Merrick celebrated his 32nd birthday by reaching 8 under until a late bogey. He also shot 65. Both were 10 shots behind before they hit their first shot of the tournament. "That took the pressure off," Merrick said. "Youre already 10 shots behind, so its not like youre protecting anything. But this isnt the Bay Hill I remember. I dont usually play golf in Florida without 20 mph wind." Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano had his best round of the year with a 66. Brandt Snedeker and Paul Casey were among those at 67. They were all but forgotten with Scotts 62 on the board. Scott walked from the ninth green across the practice range to the scoring trailer as one player after another turned his head and asked how low Scott went on the day. One caddie quipped, "Is there a 10-shot rule when you havent teed off?" It was the lowest round in 30 years at Bay Hill, and it was good enough to make a large gallery following Scott forget for a moment that defending champion Tiger Woods is not here this week because of a back injury. Andy Bean in 1981 and Greg Norman in 1984 are the only other players with a 62 at Bay Hill. After watching Scott make another putt -- this one from 20 feet for eagle on No. 4 -- U.S. Open champion Justin Rose asked if SScott could get to No. Nike Air Max 270 Dames Sale. 1 if he were to win at Bay Hill. The answer: no and yes. He couldnt overtake Woods this week, but likely would go to No. 1 over the next few weeks if neither played. Scott had reason to be mildly surprised by this round. For one thing, he had not been to Bay Hill in five years. Scott typically plays Innisbrook, but decided to mix it up. And he does have some experience on the bag. His caddie is Steve Williams, who worked for Woods in six of the eight Bay Hill wins. Even more surprising, though, is that Scott said he was coping with flu-like symptoms, and still doesnt feel completely healthy. "Its hard to say that Im sick," Scott said with a smile. "I feel actually better now than when I woke up. Just a bit under the weather. I cant complain." Scott is a believer in the adage, "Beware the injured golfer." He lowered his expectations, concerned himself only with the next shot and was more concerned with his energy than feeling any nerves. It didnt take long for him to realize it was going to be a special day, starting with a 20-foot birdie putt on the 10th to start his round. He got up and down from a bunker on the par-5 12th for birdie, made a 25-foot birdie putt on the 14th, and then rolled one in from 30 feet on the 15th from a collection area right of the green. Scott drilled a 7-iron into 35 feet on the par-5 16th and made that birdie. On the front nine, he hit a pure 3-wood into 20 feet on the par-5 fourth for birdie, and then hit a tough bunker from some 35 yards away to 8 feet for birdie on the par-5 sixth. It was the sixth time Scott has had a 62 on the PGA Tour, the most recent in 2011 at Firestone the year he won. But he didnt want to look at it as anything more than just a great start, especially with half of the field still to play in the afternoon. "Hopefully, with a solid round tomorrow I keep myself right in this golf tournament," he said. "Like at any event, you want to start and put yourself right in it from the get-go and Ive done that here." DIVOTS: Bubba Watson hit three tee shot into the water on the par-5 sixth and made an 11. He shot 83 and withdrew. ... Snedeker had not broken 70 in the first round all year until Thursday. ... Pat Perez opened with a 70, ending his streak of nine straight tournaments in which he shot in the 60s the first round. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    WTC De Kroem Foerce -> FUN-CORNER Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: